Arrange an event during Stockholm Craft Week 2023!
This year's edition of Stockholm Craft Week will take place 4-8 October 2023 starting with a full-day conference and anniversary opening on the evening of 4 October. Open call for events until March 31. You will be notified in mid-April if your event will be part of this year's Stockholm Craft Week. We look forward to receiving your application!
What does Stockholm Craft Week offer?
• Your event and organization will be part of the Stockholm Craft Week brand.
• PR and marketing through the Stockholm Craft Week organizers a PR agency.
• A tailored marketing kit to share in your own digital channels.
• Posters and flyers to expose on and around your location.
• Network opportunities and activities during Stockholm Craft Week 2023.
Fees and costs?
• It is free of charge to participate and in Stockholm Craft Week 2023.
• You are responsible for the costs that your own program may generate.
• To arrange your event.
• To send text and image material to us according to the deadline.
• To make Stockholm Craft Week visible via your organization's and the participating artists' communication channels.
Criteria for your event
• Your event must geographically take place in Stockholm.
• Your event should relate to contemporary craft.
• Your event should maintain high artistic quality.
Assesment and selection
• Your event is assessed by the jury group on the basis of the criteria.
• Innovative and exploratory projects are highly valued.
• The number of participants in the Stockholm Craft Week programme are limited.
• The jury group* will not justify any rejection.
Deadline 31 March 2023
• Deadline for application is 31 March 2023. Applications after March 31 will not be considered.
• If your event is approved you have the opportunity at a later stage, and within the framework of the criteria, to supplement your event with e.g. artist talk or guided tour.
Please don’t hesitate to contact project manager Matilda Kästel: email@example.com
*The jury group consists of: Maj Sandell The Swedish Crafts Centre, Mats Widbom Svensk Form, Hanna Grill Konsthantverkarna